Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 6:48 pm

Revelation

Speechless...
The question led to a state of confusion. "Don't tell me it's true," I thought to myself. I was curious to find out, but was too confused to pursue the matter any further. Surely, I wouldn't be let off so easily, would I? Furthermore, the twinkle in the eyes suggested there was something more to it.

Little did I know it would lead to the revelation. How everything seemed as if it was premeditated. The truth is, the whole episode sounded rather bizarre. Though I was given the warning, still, I found myself caught unprepared.

Of course, I suspected something for quite some time. Been there, know what it is like. I'm not a wooden stump, for goodness sake. Even a narcissist isn't oblivion to the people around him. But, I brushed aside my silly inference, dismissing it as a product of my overactive imagination. You know your instinct can't be trusted if you're the kind of person who constantly fantasises.

Alas, I've never thought my unreliable instinct could've been proven to be true. And what's more, to find it out in such an unexpected way added to the shock.

How did I feel? Confused. Doubtful. No overeaction. On the contrary, I didn't know how to react.

Imagine you're an agnostic who has been doubtful of God's existence all this while. To you, you don't care to find out whether there is a higher power because whichever way it turns out, it doesn't matter much to you. Then, one day, you meet God in person. You're baffled. Now, you know He's for real; yet, you dare not believe it is true.

Well, I guess that's the best I can describe how I feel.

What am I supposed to do? Brush it aside once again and pretend as if nothing happened? That's the only way I could think of. I admit my impotence in handling such situations. I'm sorry.

Would things be better if I were not told of this? But, nevermind, no one's at fault here, I guess.

17 comments:

sjune said...

this blog is indeed not suitable for idiots.....dunno apa lu cakap lah....

Wei Zhi said...

hmmm... revelation..... i think i know what your talking about but wont state it here incase i got it wrong :P guess only you know the answer to how you feel bout it.. hehehe
n oh ya.. juz dropping by to say tat my blogs officially dead... i am gonna close it down soon :P

Kryptos said...

dan> i think what u think I'm thinking is what I'm thinking.
shut down ur blog?! しっぱい lah you!

Zzzyun said...

Hmm.. I don't think I'm an idiot.

So let me hazard a guess.

I think I know what the looney captain thinks you're thinking.

Enough with all the "thinking"s!!

Anyway, won't state it here..but I'll need to consult my resources aka my instinct. :P

Kryptos said...

zyun>> an idiot u r not. what u think dan thinks what i'm thinking, thinking i am it is.

gah! what nonsense is that???

Zzzyun said...

Firstly, thx for assuring I'm not an idiot. :P

Anyway, after consulting my instinct, I've hit a dead end. So will contact you later to get the real story.

Haha. I think I'm headed for the crazy house. :P

Anonymous said...

haha.. so does this mean God is real? XD.. okok, i also know what you are talking about la. ;) All the best with the issue at hand. lol.

Wei Zhi said...

hahaha... n i think i noe what ur japanese kanji means as well.. great minds think alike :P :P
i might start a new blog though.. hehe... juz tat i hv grown out of being a captain :P

Kryptos said...

lydia>> Shhhhh!!!

dan>> hmm... lemme guess. u're gonna call urself "da looney crab"?

K.O.J.A. said...

Drunk too much sake? Weirdly no atheist ever deconvert into a theist... you're the first :P

Kryptos said...

koja>> obviously, u've no idea what i was talking about. ah, better still...

阿蛋 said...

Well, it seems like I am an Idiot.Completely no idea what you are talking about. But then again, it is ok.

Blogs are sometimes meant to be read by the writter himself as a recollections of his feelings.

Anyhow, you are good at writing. So keep on the good work and i look forward in reading the next post.

Kryptos said...

egg>> rest assured that u're not an idiot. heck, how can a mensan be an idiot?! yeah, i know the post is rather vague and misleading -- it is meant to be so.

thanx for ur encouragement :D. but frankly, i'm losing steam these days. anyway, will try not to disappoint my faithful fans! ;P (oops, getting a little lightheaded)

sjune said...

now that i feel like an idiot

Wei Zhi said...

hehehe... dun wan the looney crab la... always crab here crab there until the word no value liao :P might call my blog the ultimate hentai karem :P

K.O.J.A. said...

@DLC: Your blog is still there, minus the KaypoBox

阿蛋 said...

A few corrections
1. I am not a genuine MENSAN. I am someone with low IQ, how to be a MENSAN?

2. I am an idiot.

3. Vagueness is ok. Since you intended it to be so.

4. You are a genius.

5. I am not a fan, I merely read blogs. If I am a fan, I will try to get your photo with your autograph.