Saturday, September 22, 2007 - 11:21 pm

One Ring to Seal Our Love

And, dear, this is our ring.
One Ring to show our love, One Ring to bind us
One Ring to seal our love, and forever entwine us
Well, not really. 'Cos I can't read Tengwar. The engraving on the ring is no other than the same script found on the One Ring.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them
Still a far cry from my references (Reference 1, Reference 2) but come on, this is the first time I really manage to draw something by myself. It'd probably look better if I can get the map to reflect more on the ring.

The font used for the bump map is Tengwar Cursive Truetype Font. Map of Middle Earth used in this rendering was retrieved from the internet as well.

No comments: