Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 11:56 pm

My Room, as Viewed by Picasso

It's good to have the laptop back, with Windows XP up and running once again. Time to fumble around!

First project was to check out Radio Blog. Found Zendurl, a free web host that supports php and xml file types and got my radio blog running. But then, there's this issue with bandwidth (it takes quite some time to load). So, cool as it may be, the project is suspended indefinitely nevertheless.

So, instead, spent the morning editing some photos again. Photos of my room, taken from different angles but nonetheless, patched together.

It probably won't give you any better idea on how my room looks like but I call it a work of art because it actually reminds me of Picasso's drawings. (Everything's out of place as if you're viewing one object from different points of view.) The only thing I'm unsatisfied of is that, there's no way to fit in the photos of the kitchen and the toilet, as much as I'd like to. (The latter may not sound like such a good idea to some people but rest assured that I clean my toilet regularly. To begin with, the colour of the toilet bowl and the bath tub is such that any possible mold stain would easily go unnoticed to the untrained eye.)

PS: Uh-oh, sorry about the messy bed. Why bother to make the bed when you're sleeping in it again slightly more than half a day after waking up?

2 comments:

phyee86 said...

At least u should make ur bed tidy a bit be4 u take photo ma, haha.

Corina Hase said...

uhh. you added some stuff since last time I was there.