Sunday, January 14, 2007 - 1:10 am

7.40am

7.40am

Hey, are you awake? Can I just go over? I think I'm going crazy.

Set my alarm to nine, but woke up 20 minutes ago despite shutting the curtains the night before. Still kind of dark. I want to sleep longer. Yes, I wan-

Oh, dang. Not that again. Come on. Why does this have to happen again? Especially in the morning immediately after waking up? This is the most cruel way to start the day. Now I can't sleep anymore. Even though I can afford to waste some more time on the bed. I'll probably be alright as long as I make it through the morning. After all, I didn't have problem going to sleep the previous nights... Or, did I?

Just give me something to keep my mind busy. Just anything. Perhaps, like going somewhere far, far away. I don't care, I can just travel by myself. I need to do something to past time. No, not in the room, though. At least, not in the room by myself.

I need company. Please. I'll just sit in a corner so just ignore me, go on doing whatever you want. I just don't want to be left alone.

Don't worry, though. I'll try to be fine. I'm still "timidly strong" enough...

5 comments:

sjune said...

adui....what happened.....

Corina Hase said...

You know you are always welcome.
You cannot do anything when bad decisions are taken, just let time be the healer...
and visit your friends when you need to:P

Kryptos said...

si june>> it's oklah. i'll survive.

cora>> you've been supportive confidant. thanx.

sjune said...

once upon a time,when ppl feel stressed out,they sing baa baa black ship

u might want to try it out :P:P:P:P

:D

Wei Zhi said...

wah seh my friend... you are indeed a man of many ironies.. juz previous post nia u said u slept too much :P

but hey, i am here to say i know you will pull through all these dark hours... often bleak are the mornings such as yours but many a time they are directly telling you what your heart's uttermost yearning is... gambateh in finding the path! ;)