Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 11:11 pm

My Japanese Blog

My previous post was the second one I wrote in Japanese and already, I've received complaints from Down Under.
Dan: Udon sushi sashimi! Hibachi benibana teriyaki soba?
(Translation: What the heck! How are we supposed to understand when you blog in Japanese?)

Me: Nagasaki Okinawa Hokkaido Yokohama.
(Translation: I just want to practise my Japanese.)

Matthew: Tsunami kamikaze banzai, karate judo sumo samurai.
(Translation: Yeah, good place to practise when we don't understand at all.)

*Romanised transcript for the sake of "unjapanised" people... to put it in Dan's words.
Okay, okay! That's it. I've signed up for a new blog, for the sake of practising Japanese writing. It's hosted on Goo. (Most probably a name derived from Google...)

心境の吐露 - この空虚な心は… 何か満たされていないんだ…

Kuso hentai baka yaro!
(Translation: Have a nice day!)

4 comments:

Cheng Eng Aun said...

Maybe I should take up Japanese Language in my uni huh... After all I am taking linguistics module now...

Kryptos said...

yeah, since it wouldn't be that difficult for chinese-educated students to learn the kanji's. grammar, on the other hand, is quite different from that of chinese.

Wei Zhi said...

ya ya hv a nice day u damn perverted f**king idiot!! :P

and wei.. i said hitachi not hibachi and banana not benibana, scary movie 4 freak :P

Anonymous said...

Wat kind of translation is tat?
ひますぎる?haih.....