Saturday, April 01, 2006 - 11:52 am

Jerk

Hatred comes from the heart; contempt from the head; and neither feeling is quite within our control. ~Arthur Schopenhauer
April Fool's Day - a day that reminds me of idiots from all walks of life. But a gullible April Fool is hopelessly dimmed by one particular idiot who deserves nothing but indignation and condemn.

In the past, I'd have rambled without hesitation, venting my contempt over that idiot. Unfortunately, privacy isn't what a blogger can afford; words get spread around even though I'm sure that this particular idiot isn't going to read this by any chance (at least, that's what I think).

No, he's not the great, heroic Gary a.k.a. the Lim Kit Siang wannabe - I'm not even concerned about him a tad. The "fool" over here refers to an unappreciative but over-possessive jerk who doesn't deserve what he has.

He is a total jerk. J-E-R-K. Period.

Hmph!

1 comment:

K.O.J.A. said...

I wonder why Heroic Gary Goh deserves his third post ?