Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 5:12 pm

Gim Aik the Egg

Sexist! ~Ah Egg
After posting the congratulatory note for Amoi, the jealous Egg has been spamming my blog, hurling accusations that I'm a sexist.

Okay, okay. I give up. I'm going to write a short testimonial for you...

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Ah Egg.


"Did this old man jump out of a black-and-white TV?"; "Did you get this photo from an orbituary?"

No, and no. Instead, he looks like a Mafia boss, doesn't he? Don't mess around with him. That's why I'm obliged to write this for him. Otherwise, he'd have his gang of mafias beat me up and drown me in the sewer.

Scary, huh?

Oddly though it sounds, despite being a Mafia boss, Ah Egg also has an "effeminate" side. Take this one, for instance.



Hmm... I'm sure I've seen this photo elsewhere before. It must this one!


Hah, with your egg-shaped bodyline (pardon the pun), you can dream on, Egg!

Okay, maybe that wasn't too kawaii. What about this macho looking photo, then?

Again, deja vu?

Face it, Egg. You're not as bald nor as dark; you've failed badly as a Morpheus wannabe!

Anyway, I just want to say this to Egg, "You're neither sexy nor macho, but we love you for what you are - a self-professed perverted genius!"

P/s: All of Ah Egg's photos are used with his permission.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

egg said tat he looks like Neo in the 3rd pic...not supposed to b Morpheus la

chin kimg said...

u never ask for my permission to post my pic!!!!

Tan Sri said...

its published in the papers, so its open source, no longer bound by copyright or copyleft

Kryptos said...

thian thian>> no, no. he's not as 'yeng' as neo. he's juz a morpheus wannabe!

amoi the genius>> so, izzit ok to publish ur pretty photo?

tan sri>> true true.

阿蛋 said...

I AM NEO.....

Anonymous said...

Haha, so funny.....