Monday, March 06, 2006 - 1:29 am

Doomsday!

Boys and girls, cats and dogs... Be afraid. Be very afraid. Cry as if you've never cried before; pray as if you've never prayed before. Because, come March 13, the results for SPM 2005 will be announced.

There's no room for comfort for 2005 STPM-ers either. The suffering extends for another 3 days.

Oh yeah. I'm really scared. Really, really scared. Just in case you took it as a sacarstic remark, here's a photo of myself.

10 days 09 minutes 32 seconds to go... The timer is still ticking... I'll be dead before I know.

But, I just want to say thus much, "People, I love you!"

Help me. Somebody. Please!

7 comments:

阿蛋 said...

Aiya. It's normal to be scared and nervous. Barely a year ago I had my share of anxiety.

Plus i bet you are used to this lar. Two years ago, you picked up your SPM results.4 or 5 years a go youpicked up your PMR and 8 years ago you [icked up your UPSR.

So...
Stop whining and wait for doomsday to arrive. I bet that you will not be doomed.

Kryptos said...

UPSR, PMR, n SPM are nothing compared to STPM! Holy cow!
Anyway, i've managed to divert my attention elsewhere. ;P
Btw, how's ur hokkien blog going?

Anonymous said...

Aiyo... U r genius d....
Dunnit to scare la....
Got wat ma face wat lor...

阿蛋 said...

Same lar....all are exams ma...
STPM =Stupid , thoughtless People of Malaysia....haha

sjune said...

you?stress about stpm results?

got the monkeybukagaga....nono,monbukagoshu scholarship adi...worry apa

like me.....i dunno if i can pass my subjects also

*At 11/3/2006 11:19, Kryptos5 clarified…
It was me chattering, "I'm a monkey! I'm a monkey!" at 8/3/2006 16:52 instead of June.

Tan Sri said...

well, at least i am ~4.5Mm away :P

sjune said...

who edited my comment,kryptos?

i find this quite annoying.

fine then,the MONBUKAGOSHU (or whatever) scholarship

sorry for insulting the scholarship u got