Monday, November 21, 2005 - 11:56 pm

Highly Explosive

Merovingian: I have sampled every language, French is my favourite - fantastic language, especially to curse with... You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it. ~The Matrix Reloaded
I'm about to rant and I expect some sympathy and empathy. If you can't possibly refrain from making hypocritical remarks, please leave. If you can't stand profanities and harsh language, please leave.

* * * * *
I've only used "bloody hell" once in this blog. And I think it is now justifiable for me to abuse it again. Bloody hell! Chemistry Paper 2 packed the deadliest blow! Ahem, allow me to quote Merovingian and swear in a bunch of French profanities: "Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère!"

I think I can only blame myself for inadequate preparation. I wasn’t expecting something like this. This paper was the horror of all horrors; It was way tougher than last trial exam and all those questions from the other states! As if it wasn’t enough that I didn’t know some questions, carelessness struck again. Jesus H. Christ! I did not only skip a part of an easy question but made quite a number of foolish mistakes. Hell, this is so shitty!

I asked around to get assurance that I wasn’t the only one who thought the paper was tough. There were grim faces alright, but a lesson I learned from the hypocrites is not to trust everything they say. They may tell you that they’re going to fail the paper but end up passing with flying colours. Perverted nincompoops! Contemptible hypocrites! Why can’t they just answer me honestly?

On another matter, I hate it when people shoot it in my face, “Nah, you definitely don’t have any problem,” despite my telling them that I’m doomed. For Pete’s sake, when I say it’s tough, I really mean it. Similarly, when they asked me how was maths, I said it was easy and I really meant it too.

I’m really done this time! Hopeless! Doomed! Damned! Bloody hell!

For the love of God, don’t you even think of leaving a sarcastic comment. I’m currently highly explosive.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...forgot to tell u, cheer up! the good thing is, ur exam's gonnab over real soon!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm....i really really really understand how u feel when u ask around n they tell u the opposite...hate it!! i get that all the time, so i've learnt my lesson, i don't ask anymore...=) unless they're my close close friends...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..... In my opinion, the paper is not easy.
But it's not very tough also.
Just the questions r not ask like usual way.
Need to think deeper a bit b4 answering.
N it ask some of the unpopular things.
Anyway, i think i still can handle it.
Aiyo, the test end d.
Now u worry also no use.
I think u did try ur best to answer them.
Now just let the fate to determine the rest.
So enjoy ur holiday. Haha.....

Cheng Eng Aun said...

Hope that I'm not one of the hypocrites...

Cheng Eng Aun said...

By the way chem 2 really sucks... Studying chemistry was in vain and studying physics was worthwhile...

CW TAN said...

let me give tell u something...

the ones who do well will be the ones who think it's tough... because they cant do a particular question...

the ones who dont do that well will be the ones who think it's easy. Because they cant spot the mistakes they made....

Besides, exams over.... y r u complaining?

Cheng Eng Aun said...

圣人多过,贤人少过,凡人无过?

Zzzyun said...

yeah, i too hate it when u tell ppl 'i'm doomed' and they say 'you no problem one lah' when in fact, you DO have a problem. argh..

when will they believe me? maybe when they see my results kua.. hurhurhur...

Anonymous said...

let's jus say i noe exactly wat u mean... sigh.. i tell ppl english is my worst subject in college n it is gonna be the death of me, pull my uai down and everything, n everybody laughs it off. -_-" *sob*

Kryptos said...

ee lin>> so glad d exam is over d! u're d only one left who is still "suffering"! best of luck!

phyee, cwtan>>the fact that it's already over means i can't do anything else except whining about it.

cheng>> yeah, i wonder why they can't just balance up the difficulty of the subjects... some were so easy and chem was like hell...

zyun>> despite all that, i still hope d results prove otherwise. i'd prefer to be called a hypocrite than getting a lousy grade! ;P

Kryptos said...

lydia>> well, let's just cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Zzzyun said...

ok! I wanna be a hypocrite!! muahaha...
so now good results better come ya! keke..siao a bit ade..

Anonymous said...

hey!! thanks alot! i need loads and loads of luck!!=D

yeah...sometimes when i say the Q's are hard i hope i'm a hypocrite too...hehe...(but i really mean it when i say it's hard!!)